Social event of the year - PC forum users meet up on campsite...

Page 20 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
I will create a photo gallery after the event and will post links up here.

Anyone who takes pics during the event, let me know if you want them posted

Steve

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
You can try either the Walshes Caravan Park in Stourport on Redstone Caravan park, both of which are across the river from Lickhill.

Is it not possible to wrangle it as a meet as opposed to a rally and use the rally field? We have now purchased a second caravan in order to carry on caravanning while the other caravan is on the seasonal site and we would love to join you even if it is just going across the river for us.

Perhaps we can move the "get together" onto the rally field which can hold up to 300 caravans and have a section of it. This will then allow Dave and perhaps some others like us to join you people. If we call it a meet like UKCS`we may get away with it. Perhaps Denis the owner at Lickhill may be open to suggestions along these lines. My cheque is waiting toi be sent! :)

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Ian ,we are already on the rally field so changing is not an option.

David,try phoning the site over the next couple of weeks ,a site of this size is bound to have cancellations

Brian (",)

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
David ro any one else, if you are still interested in coming please reply to this email as soon as possible and I will see if I can organise something. I can't promise anything, but I can try!

If I am unable to organise Lickhill, would you be interested in one of the other sites in Stourport? They are all within a mile of one another. At the very worse there are some nice sites in Bewdley about 5 miles away or there are one or two CLs in the vicinity.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ian

You seem very keen to join us. Forgive me if I'm wrong but I don't seem to have seen your name on the forum for very long. Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? You seem to know the area very well indeed. It would be nice to know a bit about you especially if you are able to join us for the meet.

Regards.

LIsa

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Lisa ,may be a coincidence but it was an Ian who suggested Lickhill in the first place..

Ian

27 Sep 2005 01:44 PM Can I suggest Lickhill in Stourport on Severn which has excellent facilities and also EHU or there is Leedons park in Broadway which ahs some EHU. Neither are very far off the M5 with Stourport being the closest. Lickhill Caravan Park offers very good prices for ralliers and the site is virtually in the town or easy walking distance.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Brian.

Ian - I do apologise, I don't seem to be retaining much information just lately - very busy at work and home.

Sorry

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Another "cold light of day" day again Lisa?
Morning Roy.

I'm having one this morning, not very happy with Asda at the moment, they've made one of their Cava's far too sweet. I did manage to drink it last night but it was a challenge.

p.s. Make sure your little girl makes her mother a mothers day card for Sunday.

Lisa.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts