Social event of the year - PC forum users meet up on campsite...

Page 19 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Certainly up for the New Years rally, bonfire could be workable too. I thought maybe August Bank, for the same reason we are going in Easter, the fact that most of us make an effort to get away on a bank holiday. As for a venue, it might be easier to define what area we are looking for, i.e. Rutland and then look for a suitable site in that area.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
our back garden is tiny, mind you, could ask the Ministry Of Defence if we could use the airfield :eek:) !!! .......... as long as you could put up with the noise from the harriers!!!

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
To all the recently joined forum members, please take a few moments to brows this subject. If your new to the hobby and might need a little help with setting up, Lickhill is the place to be for advice and help, places are getting short, so if your interested let us know quickly.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
In with this months CC magazine theres a book of Members offers. At the Safari Park its 2 for the price of 1. It does say that some offers arent available on Bank Holidays though.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
In with this months CC magazine theres a book of Members offers. At the Safari Park its 2 for the price of 1. It does say that some offers arent available on Bank Holidays though.
Thanks for the advice Lord B - I think the general thought is to plump for the theme park in case the animals rip bits off the cars!

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The shinanigans regarding the posting of photos on the forum has certainly taken over today. This topic which is normally bubbling with enthusiasm is very quiet and before anybody accuses me of stirring the mire for my cause this posting is just an example of my wicked ways.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Colin

Next week I'm going to buy the Easter eggs for the children who are coming to the meet.

I think it will be a great laugh when we all finally meet up.

Lisa

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Lisa can you get this one for Tina
7722390_8f2e46d451_m.jpg

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
any spaces left poss 2 vans 4 persons altogether
Hi David

I will ring the campsite tomorrow to ask if they still have two spaces left.

I will put a posting on here tomorrow morning. If they do have spaces and you would like to join us, I suggest that as time is of the essence, if might be better if you deal with the site directly, eg make your own booking and forward payment, I'm sure that won't be a problem with the site.

It would be really nice if you were able to join us.

Regards

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hey you lot, dont forget to take plenty of pics for the forum of the meet - I'm told Scotch Lad and Martyn cant wait to see them :O)
Excellent!!!!

I thought you might be watching Lady Chatterleys (spelling) lover on bbc4? Or did they print the wrong information in your tv guide?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Excellent!!!!

I thought you might be watching Lady Chatterleys (spelling) lover on bbc4? Or did they print the wrong information in your tv guide?
How would I know? I'm far too respectable to watch anything like that.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi David

I've just spoken to the campsite. Unfortunately they are fully booked.

Maybe you could join us next time.

Regards.

Lisa.

TRENDING THREADS