Social event of the year - PC forum users meet up on campsite...

Page 17 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly

We will be bringing our two dogs - One a GSDX Rough Collie, he is 11 now and a real gent, whilst our other is a three year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever and is a complete nutter.

I think Dogs love caravanning as much if not more than we do.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yeah - I could be interested. Depends on date and venue but to give a bit of a steer, anywhere up the A1/M1 corrider up to 100 miles from Stevenage. Don't want to spend hours and hours and do hundreds of miles just for a weekend away..........

Vic:)

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Date: 14th - 17th April this year

If you want to go, send a mail to the mod and ask for them to forward your message onto Lisa or Roy

Steve

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly

I have received your cheque thank you. I'll post it to Roy tonight. You will receive a receipt from the campsite when the cheque has cleared.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Regards.

Lisa

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Sorry to interrupt, I thought this was a forum for pleasant exchange.

Seems to me that things are getting a bit personal - (see above) ⇦SINCE DELETED BY THE MODERATOR⇨ is there really any need to get funny with each other - we have all got life experience, some more than others, so do we have to lower ourselves to start disagreeing with each other.

Again, sorry if some forum members feel I am intruding.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I don't think you're intruding at all lolly, after all this is a public forum for anyones use, despite what some of the contributors seem to think!

We have had this sort of stupidity continuously for some time with repeated attempts by trolls to sabotage the site with aggressive provocative postings. Most of us choose to ignore the childish postings, and if all of us did they would go away. However some choose to respond in their own aggressive and provocative manner, you only have to look at this current thread to see who they are. I have no doubt they will now choose me for their target. Watch this space!

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
I don't think you're intruding at all lolly, after all this is a public forum for anyones use, despite what some of the contributors seem to think!

We have had this sort of stupidity continuously for some time with repeated attempts by trolls to sabotage the site with aggressive provocative postings. Most of us choose to ignore the childish postings, and if all of us did they would go away. However some choose to respond in their own aggressive and provocative manner, you only have to look at this current thread to see who they are. I have no doubt they will now choose me for their target. Watch this space!
well i've had my say, and I just hope it is going to stop soon.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I respect your opinion Gooner - but in my experience ignoring does NOT work as they simply pop up again under a dif name and start the nonsence all over again.

Last night Kanga was posting as Neo, Kanga, KangaII , the Grim Reaper as well as my ID - Clive V

The Moddies have managed to delete the spurious.

What I managed to achieve last night (I was bored) was to really upset Kanga in the same way as he tries to really upset others.

Like most of his ilk - he loves to dish it out but cannot take it himself.

His last silly stunt was to change all his postings to "CliveV"

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Sorry to interrupt, I thought this was a forum for pleasant exchange.

Seems to me that things are getting a bit personal - (see above) ⇦SINCE DELETED BY THE MODERATOR⇨ is there really any need to get funny with each other - we have all got life experience, some more than others, so do we have to lower ourselves to start disagreeing with each other.

Again, sorry if some forum members feel I am intruding.
feel free lolly - as much your site as anyone else who contributes, just dont neglect your Head Welcomer & Door Monitor duties ;O)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Clive it wasn't just your nic they cloned, it was also mine amongst others. Did I feel flattered? No I never because Ive seen it all before in the Zone and I didnt get annoyed because Kanga never posted anything bad. But why? Because he would get no attack back but maybe I would play along with him jokingly. The reason he does it to you is because he is guaranteed a response in kind. Ignore does work but maybe not as well as in the Zone because that is realtime chat/posting with Instant Messenger. If you must respond do it without arguing, just make light of it. I did post a reply in a similar vein to this under Our Website before I read your post under this topic.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Ok back to the thread !!

Lisa,Big Roy am still willing to donate eggs for the meet..of the chocolate variety that is and pending I have'nt eaten them all on the way !!,and anything else you may need !!

Tina x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Less than two months to go! Been thinking, isn't it going to be weird meeting someone you know but never clapped eyes on before?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts