Social event of the year - PC forum users meet up on campsite...

Page 15 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
lisa, we have a boy 9 and girl 5,the wine tasting how many bottles do you want us to bring, it might only be 1 of us coming over to the wine tasting and barbecue, as our son tends not to mix with others very well, he spents a lot of time in the caravan playing on ps2, so he needs 1 of us supervising him for his safety,but if you like, we don't mind you all using our awning for the wine tasting if you can't get a gazebo, that way we both can come.

mark and sharon.
Hi Mark and Sharon

I'm sending you an email in a bit.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Referring to my post of 10 Nov 2005 12:25 PM:

Quote:

"Now what was that all again? Rhine wine, German beer, someone said Milchschnapps and Apfelkorn, and if I'm not mistaken there was mention of sherry, too."

How many bottles of each would you suggest? (realistic suggestions, please!) We're off on holiday next week (flying to the sun to do a spot of offroading in the desert) and we'll be leaving for the UK with our caravan in mid-February, not long after we return, so I need to know what to bring well in advance.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Hi Steve

Can we nominate you as official photographer then?

Lisa
Seeing as I don't drink, I would be happy to do the photographs.

But...

I reserve the right to publish them all on the net and liberally sprinkle links across this forum!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Steve

Can we nominate you as official photographer then?

Lisa
Hi Steve

Thanks.

You could approach Hello magazine I'm sure they would be interested, then we could all split the money.

Lisa.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Referring to my post of 10 Nov 2005 12:25 PM:

Quote:

"Now what was that all again? Rhine wine, German beer, someone said Milchschnapps and Apfelkorn, and if I'm not mistaken there was mention of sherry, too."

How many bottles of each would you suggest? (realistic suggestions, please!) We're off on holiday next week (flying to the sun to do a spot of offroading in the desert) and we'll be leaving for the UK with our caravan in mid-February, not long after we return, so I need to know what to bring well in advance.
I would suggest a couple of bottles of each Lutz; it's only for a taster. That way if nobody likes them (unlikely) then not too much will be wasted. If you think a few more would be a good idea, that's ok too I would always trade in

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I would suggest a couple of bottles of each Lutz; it's only for a taster. That way if nobody likes them (unlikely) then not too much will be wasted. If you think a few more would be a good idea, that's ok too I would always trade in

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Lord B

Will you and your ladyship be joining us at Easter?

Lisa
Lisa I would love to but due to it being a busy time on the land and having a need to supervise the serfs or is that smurfs?, I cant make it, sorry. (family commitments really, we are meeting up at Slimbridge). I saw someone mention about another one in September so if that goes ahead I should be ok. If I had been able to have made it I know you would have given me a wonderful welcome with a fanfare of regal trumpeters once you had spotted my Coat of Arms on the van turning into the drive. heheheh!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Brian keeps losing his connection Lutz so he emailed this request before you go out and buy. ---- M'lud, could you please ask Lutz not to bother bringing the wine in bottles because glass weighs heavy and is very breakable. Could he please decide on the best wine that he thinks all would like and bring a vat.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa and All

As stated earlier am more than willing to help with donations for the kids(you can have my three!!! only joking)

Let me know Lisa where I can help, be it eggs prizes etc... and its no prob, cant wait to meet you all !!!!!!! O f course not just the kids anything else I can help with let me know !!

Tina xx

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Lolly, none of us know anything about caravanning...we just pretend we do! Seriously the people attending so far are a mix of newbies and seasoned old pros so please join us ,you will be more than welcome....Brian (",)

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly,for instructions on how to join us see Lisa's ( LMH ) post above dated 6 October 2005 (09.20pm).The Moderators address is pcvforum@templenet.co.uk

Look forward to seeing you at the meet.....Brian (",)

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
FYI

After careful consideration, it was decided that calling ourselves a 'rally' does have implications. Therefore I contacted the site again saying that we are a group of friends meeting up over easter. Unfortunately, the costings have altered slightly, I have coped and pasted an email from the site as follows:

Thank you for your email yesterday.

We note that you are not actually a rally club. The rates for Easter will be:

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi everyone

As stated previously, unfortunately the magazine is unable to send anyone along to the meet at Easter.

However, I have been in touch with the editor again today and asked if the magazine would be interested in publishing an article and photos (submitted by us). She said it was a lovely idea and the answer is YES.

Regards.

Lisa.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi all

Happy to have the Wine tasting on any night - I will post some ideas later this week.

If we can organise a bit of GREEN LANING (NOT OFF-ROADING which is far more extreme! and not allowed on the Byways) we will for the Sunday.

I shall approach the local Green Lane Association and get some routes. Only problem I can forsee is that Easter can be very wet and if so they may be advising not to use the lanes.

For those who do not have a 4x4 - I will have mine that seets 7 and two friends vehicles that will take passengers. For those who wish to bring their own 4x4 along I can emphasise that as well as being NON-DAMAGING to the lane the route will be non damaging to the vehicles as well.

The advice is that groups of not more than 4 vehicles should travel together so we may have to go in two groups on dif routes.

More info as I get it

R Clive

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Clive

Mine is still available, if I am not driving we will have to convince the wife to drive.

Brian

I recently changed my tyres to General Grabber AT2's. Set of 5 255/65 r16's cost

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Clive

I'm interested in going on the green laning and would like to take up the offer of a seat in someone's vehicle. If there are enough spaces, I think my daughter might like to join in too (aged 14), if not, it's ok.

Thanks.

Lisa.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts