Soggy Bottom

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Its advice I have offered to many, It can be really helpful to take a family member or friend who caravans with you when looking. Their experience may point out some of the issues that an inexperienced person might miss.
My guess is that Pon will get a caravan inspected first before commencing any painting on it? Pity we are not aware of the county where they are located as I am sure that other forum users will be able to recommend dealers in that county and then it is up to Pon to decide. :D

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Just goes to prove following the correct CRA procedures justice can be achieved.
Pon, going forward I am sure you don’t need us to tell you to be very careful with your next purchase and use a qualified engineer to do a pre purchase survey. Money well spent😃

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Looking back over this thread, Pon, when buying the caravan, had a damp and Habitation report from a corrupt dealer who was fully aware ( In my opinion) of the problems with the caravan. Hopefully Pon will not let this bad experience put him off caravanning.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Looking back over this thread, Pon, when buying the caravan, had a damp and Habitation report from a corrupt dealer who was fully aware ( In my opinion) of the problems with the caravan. Hopefully Pon will not let this bad experience put him off caravanning.
I'm sure that Pon won't be put off, after all, despite an initial setback the eventual outcome was a positive one, thanks to the collective wisdom of forum members.
We can't really prove that the dealer was corrupt and was fully aware of the poor state of the returned caravan in spite of what we think. 😉
The important thing is that justice was done and Pon can return to talk about the eventual purchase with pride.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
He has certainly learned the hard way, but in his case it has turned out well. However he approaches his next purchase he is now far better prepared.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts