soliel plage vitrac near sarlat

May 30, 2006
Visit site
any views on this site from anyone much apprecited,especially on the access to the site,if there are any problems to know about,thanks.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Hi K&M, I've never stayed at this site but have often canoed from the beach just outside the entrance. It looks like its a quite buzy site, the sort of place children would like, I sneaked in once to use their toilets and they were of good standard. There would appear to be no access probs at the site entrance, and it seems fairly flat. The road from Soulliac coming from the A20 or N20 is not great it is very twisty in places but not hilly, there a a couple of tricky/narrow parts, in the village of Aillac and also in Vitrac which has a tricky T junc where you need to turn left onto a 'mainer' road which is in the middle if a blind bend, after that its straight forward, until you reach Montfort, which has a magnificient chateau, the left turn to the site is just after here It is a lovly region and well worth any small bother with the road, just take it easy!

Bon Voyage

JimF

Mar 21, 2006
Visit site
Hi, my wife and I stayed on this site for two weeks last July. I can only describe the whole experience as very enjoyable and would not hesitate to go back again. Owners friendly, took us round on the golf buggy to pick spot, enough room for 2/3 caravans, swimming pool clean and modern with small slides (big enough for me to use 14 stone over 21!) excellent bar, restaurant and take away shop big enough to provide last minute essentials. If you can get a riverside pitch then take it as very idyllic watching river activities, Full sun and shade pitches available, if you have a choice then I would stay on the pitches across the road (site is in two parts with a country road dividing, only site traffic and a couple of tractors,dead end road. Beautiful surrounding countryside, one or two electrical storms at night apparently area well known for this. Enough here to help you make up your mind enjoy!

May 30, 2006
Visit site
thanks George your comments were gratefully received,and i have to say the sight sounds great, we have already booked this sight just from comments we had read in various mags; but it was still nice to get positive feed back, we have in fact been allocated pitch no 115 which is really close to the river, we are meeting up with my brother and his family for the 2 weeks so i'm hoping a good time will be had by all.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts