Southern Ireland

Dec 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi, looking to go to Eire over Easter. A campsite somewhere central would be ideal. Any suggestions would be welcome. Also, do we need a pet passport to take the dog?

Thanks, Chris

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
You don't need a pet passport for Ireland. The centre of Ireland is pretty boring so you need to go round the coastline. Do you need to go to the Republic of Ireland as the prices are horrendous at the moment and the population is crossing the border into the sterling zone of Northern Ireland. N.I. is lovely and you will definitely get a lot more for your pound. I can advise re sites if I know where you are going to cross in the ferry. Ferry prices are ridiculously high here also compared to English Channel.

Dec 7, 2006
Visit site
You don't need a pet passport for Ireland. The centre of Ireland is pretty boring so you need to go round the coastline. Do you need to go to the Republic of Ireland as the prices are horrendous at the moment and the population is crossing the border into the sterling zone of Northern Ireland. N.I. is lovely and you will definitely get a lot more for your pound. I can advise re sites if I know where you are going to cross in the ferry. Ferry prices are ridiculously high here also compared to English Channel.
Hi,

going to see the rugby in Limerick so thought we'd have a holiday at the same time. Trouble is Limerick's a long way from Dublin, Cork etc so thought central would be better. Return ferry from either Pembroke or Fishguard (we live in South Wales) is

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Would recommend the Caravan Club site at Glen of Aherlow.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts