Spain campsite idea.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Yall.
Decided to go to Spain with the van again next September. Haven't done it for about 8 yrs so will be asking lots of questions in the coming months 😁. Firstly though I wanting campsite ideas in the salou area. Our youngest will be 25 now so don't need kiddies stuff lol. Looking for something that takes tourers but has chalets/ tents to hire for the big kids and their partners. Nice pool and something to do in the area & prefer coastal. Ideas for other areas can be given but this is as far as we'd like to travel really. Thanks in advance πŸ‘πŸ‘

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We have previously used the Tropicana campsite in Alcossbre. Very reasonably priced and you could stay on site for a whole month without have to leave to do shopping as they have a supermarket on site. Two pools and two restaurants and right on the beach. Valencia1.jpg

Apr 12, 2023
Visit site
Hi Yall.
Decided to go to Spain with the van again next September. Haven't done it for about 8 yrs so will be asking lots of questions in the coming months 😁. Firstly though I wanting campsite ideas in the salou area. Our youngest will be 25 now so don't need kiddies stuff lol. Looking for something that takes tourers but has chalets/ tents to hire for the big kids and their partners. Nice pool and something to do in the area & prefer coastal. Ideas for other areas can be given but this is as far as we'd like to travel really. Thanks in advance πŸ‘πŸ‘
Play montroig is great and not far from salou. Although I'm slightly biased as my mother works/lives there. Has camping and caravan plots, also some nice chalets. Has a pool on site, few restaurants and bars, bakery and shop too. Right on the beach with an amazing restaurant on the beach front called "friends". Also has tennis courts, bike hire on site to. Nice town a few miles away called Miami with a few shops and bars.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts