Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Both Damian and myself have both taken action against this latest attack, I used our moddy cyber-gubbins to ban both reported spammers from the website, to delete their avatars, signatures and every post that they have submitted to this website and to ban them from this website for life.
I'll alert Lizzie to the increasing frequency of these spam merchants penetrating our anti-spam protection to see if it can be tweaked or upgraded.
Many thanks to all who continue to support our forum by reporting the spam as it appears, this is a massive help.
For
Edit
Please accept my sincere apologies Ray, this laptop computer is useless, the topic is jumping all over the screen as I try to write and the spacer bar doesn't work properly. For some strange reason my reply has replaced your original post, which I was trying to quote.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Martin24 said:
My email is being constantly spammed this morning from the forum with fake topics. Anyone else having this problem

People only receive email notification of new postings if they have 'subscribed' to the thread, intentionally or not. You need to go to the bottom (or top) of each thread and click the 'Unsubscribe' button. ;) I only had 1 email on the mover roller topic and have successfully unsubscribed.

Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
Agree Absolutely
Well done Parksy and well done Damian.
Without our super moderators we would all be in trouble, so grateful thanks
Happy Caravanning
paws

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts