spannish trip

Apr 24, 2007
Visit site
i have booked a trip to spain and just wondering wether anyone else might be travelling that way sunday 2/9/07 ferry 4pm

dover to calais

as this is my first attempt i would feel a lot better if someone else was doing a similar trip and i could tag along for a few miles

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Hi Chris, We will also be heading for Spain (Costa Brava) on Sun 2 Sep, but we are travelling from Cherbourg! otherwise we would have been happy for you to tag along. Im sure you will soon settle down on the excellent French roads, the signposting is very good, remember that the signs point AT THE ROAD you should take rather than the direction. In towns if you dont see a mention of your destination follow the "TOUTS DIRECTION" signs. Also if the signs 'disappear' it means carry straight on!, hope this makes sense!, you'll soon get it!

Have a great holiday,

Jim & Ann F

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Hi Gary, We dont get off the ferry until about 1630 hrs, so will have to do 2 o/night stops, We have done it with one stop, but now we are retired, we have lots of time! We are heading for Camping Les Medes at L'Estartit.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts