speed cameras

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I know this might be a boring subject to some of you, but I have only just seen all your comments. I agree with you mike and others about cameras. On the B429 the police are now using a safety camera at ramdom. I know I can look it up daily on the warwickshire web page a get specific details of where there going to be, but its to much like hard work. I have done my fair share in the past, but one thing I found with increased speed, reactions increased as well. There are two problems today (I do not means idiots young and old who can't follow the high way code on HOW to drive at islands etc)It is the government hitting motorist for more hidden taxes for driving and the do gooders who only blame speed as the reason for all accidents. It is most infurriating when you get the car in front move to the right, indicate right when all along their intention is to drive straight on at an island at this my horn does go off as loud as I can get it. The worst thing is they really think they are driving correctly and have no idea they put peoples lives at risk.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the support Marie, now wait for the barrage of comlaint from some very intolerant drivers who are probably the main culprits about whom you so rightly complain. My principle gripe with the use of Speed Cameras is that they have replaced good old fashioned traffic Policing, thus alowing awful driving to take place without any retributution or sanction from the law.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts