May 15, 2007
Visit site
I have a Lunar Delta 2009. Not long after buying it we were away and decided to cook some chops under the grill. After a while i tried to turn the grill down and found the knobs were too hot to touch, i had to use a cloth to get near them. I contacted Spinflo who told me there was no problem with the cooker. I insisted that it was dangerous and in the end they said they would send an engineer to check it. An engineer came and put probes on all the knobs and put he grill on , so far so good. after a while the readings were just under the EU regulations , so as the engineer said all was as it should be ,MMMM so thats why when he went to turn the grill off it took the hairs of the back of his hand !!!!!, but there was nothing wrong with it !!!!. If thats so why have they now put a fan on the new ovens to direct the heat away from the knobs. Just goes to show if we complain enough eventualy somebody may listen to common scence.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Oh Graham!

It was common sence that was used when they deceided not to put the fan in, Thats the problem with "common sence" its usually wrong!!!!

TRENDING THREADS