Stabilising leg etc

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi ya just found out that the left hand leg on caravan at some point was left down a bit by sum 1 at sum time before I had it and it has damaged the floor under battery compartment now I have to repair it but can not see how the battery compartment door is fixed I've took out the screws on the face of it but won't budge ? I can see how to sort it out as handy in that seen just want to know if any one has any ideas how to take it out to get to the bolts that hold the leg to the floor then replace damaged wooden floor .

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Savory05,
You need to specify what make, model and year of caravan you have so that a forum member can assist you.

Also, this post should be followed through in "technical topics".

I am sure there is somebody can help you.

Best Wishes,

Brianjw47.

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi ya just found out that the left hand leg on caravan at some point was left down a bit by sum 1 at sum time before I had it and it has damaged the floor under battery compartment now I have to repair it but can not see how the battery compartment door is fixed I've took out the screws on the face of it but won't budge ? I can see how to sort it out as handy in that seen just want to know if any one has any ideas how to take it out to get to the bolts that hold the leg to the floor then replace damaged wooden floor .
Craftman miracle 154 1994

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Woodlands Camper,

I agree, it has been moved and l also suggested more info about van. That has been added on this category though.

Sir Brian of Stevenage.

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes Sir Sprocket, this is a dificult one. As you say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Perhaps the chap could post a couple of photos up.

It can't be too bad to work out what is going on as presumably the battery box is a hinged door unit with a standard lock, but you never know.¡!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir Brian of Stevenage

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Thx chaps. For reply I'll get sum.photos and will post if I can.get the door frame to battery box off might b able to see where bolts am fixed on floor then can remove damaged part and replace hopefully. Sort photos Tmoz

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Moderators Note.
There have been several complaints from members regarding technical queries being wrongly posted to the New Members message board.
I've moved this topic to the technical message board only to see it re-appear on this New Members board.
Please post your topic once only and take the trouble to use the correct message board, in this case Technical, to see or to add further replies.
If this topic appears on the New Members message board again as a duplicate it will be deleted without further ado.
If you are experiencing difficulty in finding or using the technical message board please contact me.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts