stereotyping car drivers

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
LMAO! I'll use the same disclaimer.....
Just came upstairs to turn off my computer (ooops I live in a caravan, I forgot that!). Don't worry, we can post what we like and blame that 'K' bloke!

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tell us what you do look like Emmerson and we will let you know if you have to change cars.
In that case Emmerson the Minor and Rangy should fit you fine, just don't go trying on TR7s or MR2's, they may not fit.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi all

I have a 1955 Hillman Minx convertible.57000 miles never welded original hood and interior, I love it. Out on a summer evening or Sunday afternoon-it don't get any better. And Lol you are right on cost. No road tax

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Is there a law that states drivers wearing flat caps must not exceed 30 mph at any time??? and if an elbow is propped upon window sill of car, reduce speed by another 10 mph??

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Not sure about other marques but land Rover Owners generally smell the same as the dogs that enjoy the vehicle as much as the owner.

This smell is a heady mixture of EP90, straw, hay and feed - either dog or horse. As for type of person it can be anything from the farm hand to the local GP.

Land rover owners in the country usually nod or wave to each other and have a quite laugh at the uninitiated.
Oi, I'll have you know...

Sniff

Ohhh, as you were.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I was once told to beware any driver wearing a hat whether it be a male or female. Youngsters with these peaked caps worn back to front are lunatic drivers whilst the older cap wearing fraternaty are 30mph centre lane huggers who are perched upright over the wheel and scared stiff of the slightest possible event. I refer to them as Sunday afternnon motorists. There for the grace of God go I.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I was once told to beware any driver wearing a hat whether it be a male or female. Youngsters with these peaked caps worn back to front are lunatic drivers whilst the older cap wearing fraternaty are 30mph centre lane huggers who are perched upright over the wheel and scared stiff of the slightest possible event. I refer to them as Sunday afternnon motorists. There for the grace of God go I.
Leather gloves too.

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
Never trust anyone anywhere who wears leather gloves. Unless they're on a bike.

TRENDING THREADS