Steve's Leg

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Well, the fixator has been released so, although it is still fitted the weight is now going through the leg.

Its very sore at the moment, but the consultant says that will only be a couple of days while things settle.

The father-in-law is going to help me set up tomorrow and I will travel back to pick Jo up from work.

Only real bad thing is I am now on Tramadol, so no wine for me this weekend.

Steve

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
Well, the fixator has been released so, although it is still fitted the weight is now going through the leg.

Its very sore at the moment, but the consultant says that will only be a couple of days while things settle.

The father-in-law is going to help me set up tomorrow and I will travel back to pick Jo up from work.

Only real bad thing is I am now on Tramadol, so no wine for me this weekend.

Steve
Now you have my sympthy.

Pain is one thing, but no wine, hell thats serious,

Keep taking the tablets Steve!!!

ttfn

Norfolk Mike

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Ok! Two independant people,we give Tramadol as first choice pain relief ,for all query heart attacks and trauma's as in broken bones etc.... we are soon to get Morphine but are concerned about bieng raided by druggies!! How effective do you find Tramadol as pain relief?? bear in mind we give on scene and arrive hospital maximum 30 min later(please inlcude time it takes to kick in )

Thanks , really interested , Tina x

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Ok! Two independant people,we give Tramadol as first choice pain relief ,for all query heart attacks and trauma's as in broken bones etc.... we are soon to get Morphine but are concerned about bieng raided by druggies!! How effective do you find Tramadol as pain relief?? bear in mind we give on scene and arrive hospital maximum 30 min later(please inlcude time it takes to kick in )

Its a bit slow, but when working its very good and can be mixed with my codine to make it a little better still.

I woke up after the op with 4 pins in my leg and Tramadol and codine made it very compfy. about 5-10 mins to work but very good when it does.

I was given another drug for 5 days after the op that is on the restricted list. cannot remember its name but MAN! it was good

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site

He He wonder if that contained Morphine! very interesting thanks Steve!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts