Stop dazzling other drivers

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
Think i'm going to get advise from a Human Rights Lawyer. I'm absolutely sick and tired of being singled out just because I drive a BMW. It is totally unfair and discrimitory! Now I know what some of the ethnics have to put up with!

To put the record straight......I don't work in a City bank, I'm not Thirty something, I don't wear designer clothes (other than my Aldi Bodywarmer) and I don't qualify as the typical City Dweller who lives in a converted warehouse complex with a private gym, pool and of course I DO NOT have my own private fitness trainer.

So get off my back and while you are at it "Get orf muy Land"

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
Angus....mirrors and indicators are optional extras on all Beemers.

Front Fogs are standard though....no switch to turn them on though because they are on perminantly.!

Jan 9, 2008
Visit site
Set yoursleves up as a minority group Beemermal and you will not need to get advice from a Human Rights Lawyer.

They will have social workers counsellors and others out to deal with them for you to relieve you of the stress and worry

May 21, 2008
Visit site
As some of us here are type casting others, perhaps another of my pet hates should be air'd.

I do hate those on the roads who think they are a cut above the rest of us because of the marque of car they drive.

My father in law used to say, " we all use the bathroom in the same way".

To me the fact that I drive a 10 year old car and tow a 25 year old caravan is more of a testamoney to great craftsmanship, than the toffe nosed few who hunt the must have 08 plate.

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
I had a dippy dum dum a the ferry port coming back last weekend.

In the queue waitning to get on the boat, sundown had arrived, the the little sod in front put his foot on his brakes 15 minutes he was blinding me.

Revenge, before we started our car I flicked the full beams, went I started the car my beams came up full, I kept the perfect distance so I dazzled him.

Hubby said he won't know why I had my beams up.

My reply was " and I know why he kept his foot on the brake" do I.

Don't argue with a woman!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Foglights - both when they aren't really needed and for two weeks after a spot of mist

Solo drivers who think my caravan is holding them up, but find out otherwise when they unsafely overtake me to find the solo dawdler

Parking on the pavement - whenever did that become "acceptable"?

Dawdlers who hold me up at 40mph then don't slow down when they reach a 30 limit

Idiots who consider the phrase "gas guzzler" only applies to a 4x4

"Baby (or little princess) on board" stickers - do they remove them when the kids aren't on board - I actually saw a "blue badge holder on board" sticker today. Perhaps we need a "driver on board" sticker!

Anyone who doesn't understand (or care about) how to indicate on a roundabout,

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
At night sitting behind idiots at traffic lights with their brake lights on. Whatever happened to th ehandbrake?

Cheers

Alan
Alan,

I drive an automatic and I couldn't agree with you more.

With high level lights burning your eyes to a frazzle, there's no need for it. Its bl**dy lazyness.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Why "ironically it was a police car"?

If you ever observe the average plod you will find the speed limit doesn`t apply, lane discipline is non-existant, and they all think they drive BMWs. That is they don`t need to indicate.

Don`t give a stuff who they are and what training they have allegedly undergone, if its not put into practice they might as well not bother.

Perhaps if they behaved properly they may generate a little more respect.
Tut, Tut!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts