Stops between Stirling and Wick

Jul 2, 2005
Visit site
For a toilet stop, there is a very large parking and visitor centre on A9 south of Newtonmore called Rallia (I think). No food though, but plenty of space if you wanted to eat in your caravan.

Feb 15, 2009
Visit site
HI! Iona Theres a truck/caravan stop at Ballinluig 300yds of the A9 17 miles north of Perth. cafe, fuel, (toilets in cafe but only if buying food) Ralia as said before 12 miles north of Dalwhinnie. OR North Kessock 1 mile north of Inverness .Toilets but no food or fuel . OR Skeach services 20 miles North of Inverness 100yds off the A9 fuel, cafe, toilets, Parking small area for dogs/kids . NOTHING North of there the further North you go the worse the road gets (narrow/twisty )You traval through a few small villages as you go north ie Golspie, {pipe delimiter}Brora, Helmsdale but not a lot of parking places .Golspie has a carpark on left halfway through the village should be able to stop there ?? ,Toilets and you can walk from one end to other end of village in 10 minutes a few shops ,Small coop, butchers, papershop ,hardware shop .

hope this helps

Cheers Duggie

Jul 18, 2005
Visit site
Hi Iona,

There is a place between the Cromarty bridge and Alness on the r/h side of road. I forget the name of it,i think it was something "smokehouse". Plenty of parking, good food, toilets and views.We stopped in last year and had no bother parking. Hope this helps.

William

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts