Storage

Sep 9, 2006
Visit site
Have been tryong to find a storage site in the South Hams area of Devon but so far have come mup with a blank. There is north of Plymouth or Exeter but nothing in between. Can wnayone help as need storage desperately towards the end of October.

Hope to herar from you.

Mal

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I travel the Exeter/Torbay area on business, and there are few round the Exeter/Dawlish area. This might seem a long way from you, but in reality it's only a quick trip up the A38 from you, and would have the advantage of being quite close to both the A38 and M5 for a start point for your touring. Dawlish is only 18 minutes from Exeter after all.

Try Lady's Mile Caravan Park Dawlish. Tel 01626 863411, for starters. I was talking to the guy there only a month ago about this, and he told me that they do storage, but if he can't help, their reception know of several farmers who have storage close by. Well worth a chat with the girls/guys on the reception.

There is actually a storage site on the other side of the road from Lady's Mile park. I don't know if they have space, but it's nothing to do with this caravan site. They may well know the number.

Good luck. I know space is tight in the South Hams. If the worst comes to the worst, a lot of sites might offer you temporary winter storage during the quiet season, which would at least give you a bit of breathing space to look around.

I'll keep my eye open for you today as I do my rounds, and see if I can spot any others.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just thought. You could also try Wear Farm. They are just off the A380. From Penn Inn roundabout, take the Exeter road, and then turn off at the next roundabout towards Teignmouth. Wear Farm is about 3/4 of a mile along on the Right.

Newton Road, Bishopsteignton

Teignmouth South Devon, TQ14 9PT

Tel: (01626) 779265

Jul 11, 2006
Visit site
Hi mal, I'm pretty sure they do caravan storage at Ross Park at Ipplepen near Newton Abbot might be worth a phone call if this is in the area your looking for.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Another one where a question gets asked, people try to help with solutions, and the original poster never appears again!!

Try saying thanks...............!! Better still, find your own storage.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
A bit harsh Keith, it has only been a couple of days since Mal posted his question,I`m sure there could be a lot of reasons has to why he might not have replied, I for one have work comitments that dictate that on some ocasions I am not able to get on to the PC forum for over a week or more.

Allan & Gill.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Maybe.......but they did say DESERATELY.....which implied to me a sense of some urgency.

Anyway...whatever. I shan't lose sleep over it. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts