Stowford farm readers rally

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
I have just booked 6 nights at Stowford Farm readers rally , i enjoyed last year plenty to see around the area , has any body else booked yet , see you there

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Joeby.

Well….. I was pitched next to you at Stowford last year.
We have the same model of Nissan tow car and we both recently spent the same 5 weeks in Australia.
I would not want to break a string of coincidences
……. so I had better get on and book!!

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
you got me thinking now Gafferbill , also my eldest daughter lives in west Sussex , when i get confirmation , i will post my pitch number and we can have a good chinwag

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Brilliant, glad to hear its on again next year
Had great time last year so will be booking up again, and adding the extra nights too, Very good value for money and something for everyone
Well done PC

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Can you tell me where to find the details, dates etc, have they been published yet by PC ?
Could'nt go last year but would like to give it a try this time around.
Thanks for any info.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Thanks George and Gafferbill, when I return to work after the xmas break, will try and get a few extra days to extend, merry xmas.

NO Forest you cannot wear your Crocks! They were banned in North Devon months ago
smiley-wink.gif

ps; Have you not got a nice pair of fluffy slippers you could wear?

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
All booked up, received confirmation today, but unfortunatly can only do the four nights,
it will be our first rally so I wont let you know my pitch number on this occasion in case
I turn into a miserable old git
smiley-laughing.gif

But really looking forward to it as the grandson and daughter will be with us. see you there
smiley-cool.gif

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
ever ones going to a nother site didnt have the heart to tell you gaga they are all going to searls in norfolk ,sorry but dont like to see a grown man cry they told you stowford to be kind but its true ,

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:
ever ones going to a nother site didnt have the heart to tell you gaga they are all going to searls in norfolk ,sorry but dont like to see a grown man cry they told you stowford to be kind but its true ,

You tells porky pies you do.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts