streaking !!!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi All

my van is outside all the time,if its been raining(which i'm sure you've noticed it has !!) It gets those black "runs" down from the window,I give it a wash but there is still a faint line that wont go away !!

Any magic remedys ???????

Thanks !x

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Tina

I thought for a minute this was your suggestion for activities at the Forum weekend.... Never mind.

The answer to your question I am afraid is "elbow grease" and a good quality polish.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Graham

As I'm sure you know I'm not work shy,it doesnt seem to matter how much I scrub,its still there ,any recommendations as to which polish ?? p.s I wont mind if you want to do a bit of streaking !!

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Tina

I use Autoglym super resin polish, and if you can be bothered when you have finished treat it with supergloss protection. The supergloss protection will delay the appearance of streaking for a considerable time if done correctly. Their web site gives you all the info you need. Mind its not cheap

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Tina

I use Autoglym super resin polish, and if you can be bothered when you have finished treat it with supergloss protection. The supergloss protection will delay the appearance of streaking for a considerable time if done correctly. Their web site gives you all the info you need. Mind its not cheap
Sorry Extra gloss protection

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tina. I use Fenwicks Black streak remover which does just as it says with minimal effort. Spray it on the black streaks leave for a minute or so and wash of. I use it when i am washing the caravan and find it excellent .

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Word of caution, the paint on caravans is very thin so avoid using abrahsives if possible or you could end up with a silver caravan. That is the reason I stick to the Fenwicks range of products as they are non abrasive. I also use Fenwicks Bobby dazler after washing the van and it gives it a lovely shine.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts