Summer, what summer?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Quite the oppersit here ,my water tanks have been empty for some time,only today have we got slight rain. The weather forecast often say we are going to get rain but it just seems to past us..As for holdays in May no rain June very hot. No holiday for this month but still nothing to spoil being away

Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
I've just loaded my bike onto the caravan and packed the awning etc into the car, clothes all packed. My coat is currently hanging up in the shower drying, it's absolutely chucking it down here. Still, no work for the week ahead, just a bit of dryness would help!

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We got the Worcester weather here in North Lincolnshire talk about heavy rain mixed with hail stones banging it down on the conservatory glass roof

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
We had a great fortnight away in June with only one light shower but I feel sorry for those who must take holidays in July to be met with such unreliable weather! Just been to the supermarket - arrived in warm sunshine - left raincoat in the car and regretted that when the heavens opened as we went back to the car!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts