sun blind

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
I am looking for a sun blind that threds into the van rail but is a roof only. I suspect that France or similar might be the best place to buy one but if I dont know how much they are in the U.K. I will feel cheated as I wont know how much I have saved.

Needles to say I am anticipating scorching heat in Italy for May/June and I do not wish for anyone to tell me different.

ttfn

Norfolk Mike

Sep 25, 2005
Visit site
Do you mean like the 'Fiamma' ones? They 'live' on the awning rail whikle you travel and you roll them out when needed? If so have a look on Riversway web site or Towsure.

Mar 14, 2006
Visit site
I have a Caravanstore sun canopy/roof for sale. It simply slots into the awning rail and stays on the side of the caravan all the time. Its easy to erect, just unzip the pouch it travels in on the van, unwind the canopy and put down two legs and extend two arms. Simple. When on the move just wind up and zip back into the bag! The canopy bag is 3.1 meters with the canopy inside around 2.85 meters approx. I need a smaller canopy for my new van now. It is just under 2 years old and has only been used for one season so is like new.

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
I have a Caravanstore sun canopy/roof for sale. It simply slots into the awning rail and stays on the side of the caravan all the time. Its easy to erect, just unzip the pouch it travels in on the van, unwind the canopy and put down two legs and extend two arms. Simple. When on the move just wind up and zip back into the bag! The canopy bag is 3.1 meters with the canopy inside around 2.85 meters approx. I need a smaller canopy for my new van now. It is just under 2 years old and has only been used for one season so is like new.
How much do you want for it and roughly what part of the country are you in.

I would be happy for the modderator to pass you my 'e' address but am not sure how to go about it.

Norfolk Mike

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts