Super pitch question any help please haven tenby

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
anyone had a super pitch in haven tenby or other sites .my question do i need to take a wastemaster i been told that there is a waste outlet and a water connection i have the water connection fittings this is not a problem ,anyone know how the waste works would i need extra pipeing or are these supplyed on the pitch as i don't want to carry the wastemaster if i don't need it .

anyhelp

thanks jf

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
The waste tends tends to be a small drain at the bottom of the eletric/water tower on the pitch.

Youll need to take your own pipe Haven wont supply it.

Duncan

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
The waste tends tends to be a small drain at the bottom of the eletric/water tower on the pitch.

Youll need to take your own pipe Haven wont supply it.

Duncan
hi duncan

do you know how much would be needed is the hole far from the caravan waste outlets where you fit the waste pipes and is it on the side of the van how many meters would you say is needed to be on the safe side .

thanks jf

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
wheres your outlet if on the side go from there to the back short route under the van to the back plus a bit extra .Most drains are at the back dont have to much it needs to flow out easly.

Jul 11, 2006
Visit site
I have not been to Tenby Haven but I have on another Haven site and the drain was at the side of the pitch, then on another it was at the rear. Have you got time before you go to ring the park direct and ask? Most of the parks have a direct phone number.

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
I have not been to Tenby Haven but I have on another Haven site and the drain was at the side of the pitch, then on another it was at the rear. Have you got time before you go to ring the park direct and ask? Most of the parks have a direct phone number.
the park as not been much help really the only thing they said that there as not been any problems in the past and a lot of caravans use them .they are very vague to how far its from the van .the problem is my drains are on the side and if the waste is at the rear it may cause a problem with flow .

thanks jf

Jul 11, 2006
Visit site
There was a topic on here a while ago about Tenby Haven in the uk parks section, some of the people on that topic had been there maybe one will see this and give you a answer.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts