Sweeter than 100 spoonfuls of sugar.......

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Tesco are selling fairly large tubs of Ben & Jerry's ice cream for just £2 which is half price so we thought that we'd try some for after our Sunday tea.
Ben & Jerry's is apparently a best selling American ice cream so for anybody who has never tried it .........................................ugh! don't bother!
I've never tasted anything so sickly sweet in my life, I have a sweet tooth (well teeth - the few I have left) but I found it sickly sugary sweet and I only tried a small amount. No wonder many Americans are morbidly obese, they get through buckets of the stuff at one sitting
smiley-surprised.gif

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have to agree, we bought some and I don't have a sweet tooth at all. Threw it away in the end.

However, I've been to their eateries (can't call them restaurants really) a few times and the ice cream in-house tastes nothing like the chemically, obscenely sugared rubbish you buy in the shops.

Lisa

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
You won't be spending any of your £40 Practical Caravan Magazine 'star letter' prize money on it then Lisa?
Congratulations b.t.w.
smiley-laughing.gif

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
No, no more B&J ice cream for us!
smiley-laughing.gif

Thanks. I was surprised when they told me they're printing the letter and pic.

Lisa x

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
It's a nice picture with a well written piece and as a star letter i.m.o. it's much better than reading a letter from somebody criticising other caravanners like the one they chose before.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Parksy. They said it would be in February's edition, is it out yet?

Of course i'll still love you emmo!! Get the kettle on.
smiley-kiss.gif

Lisa x

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
The February edition is out now Lisa and your Star Letter is on Page 8. It has the title 'Snow Joke in a warm and toasty caravan'
lol.gif

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Parksy, I'll rush out and buy 100 copies.
smiley-laughing.gif

p.s. How do I check to see if I put my address in my profile?

Lisa

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure how you'd check whats in your profile Lisa because we can't access that information.
There is a contact link in the red text at the bottom of the forum page in the 'Useful links', if you click on it you will see the contact email addy's and telephone numbers / postal address for Practical Caravan magazine.
You will be able to let magazine staff know where to send the wonga from there

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts