Swift Caravans

Sep 27, 2021
Visit site
Has anybody experienced the front bulhead coming adrift on caravans manufactured around 2017/18 ?
There was a recall for this problem,I'd just like to know what was done to rectify this issue.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Has anybody experienced the front bulhead coming adrift on caravans manufactured around 2017/18 ?
There was a recall for this problem,I'd just like to know what was done to rectify this issue.
Not sure what you mean by bulhead unless you mean bulkhead? However not sure how a bulkhead can part company with the rest of the caravan? Unless you mean the front panel is coming away at the bottom due to screws being too short?

Aug 6, 2022
Visit site
Swift caravan recall

We have identified a potential issue with the lower front bulkhead installation that may require rectification. We are therefore launching a safety recall and would like to arrange for an Approved Engineer to visit your caravan to carry out a series of checks. The check should take around 15-30 minutes to complete.14 Jan 2020
I copied this.

Sep 27, 2021
Visit site
Swift caravan recall

We have identified a potential issue with the lower front bulkhead installation that may require rectification. We are therefore launching a safety recall and would like to arrange for an Approved Engineer to visit your caravan to carry out a series of checks. The check should take around 15-30 minutes to complete.14 Jan 2020
I copied this.
Correct,I did mean the lower bulkhead problem with the screws.What I would like to know is how is the problem rectified ad my screws have come loose.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Correct,I did mean the lower bulkhead problem with the screws.What I would like to know is how is the problem rectified ad my screws have come loose.
Best thing would be to go to Swift as for caravans a safety recall is very rare, and they have issued follow up instructions. They will arrange for an AWS tech check, or a visit to a Swift dealership.

Reactions: Buckman

TRENDING THREADS