Swift Challenger 540 front seat cussions

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
I am thinking of taking the centre chest of draws out of my caravan and replace it with centre cushions would anyone know the best way of getting these i guess i will need to contract swift any ideas

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
depends on how old your van is. it will be difficult to get a perfect match, even on a brand new van, because of different batches. I would try Swift, but you would certainly pay top dollar from them. why don't you try a professional uphoster you may have to have all your seats recovered. Go onto Swift Talk and ask the question, i have certainly seen posts from people who have done it..

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
Hi Olly,
Can't help with your intended conversion, but I'm interested in buying your chest of drawers if you are thinking of disposing of them!

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
We got ours direct from leisure furnishings exact match as it was the same manufacture of the seats in the Sterling. Mine have faded a little but cant really tell the difference. I think it cost £125 direct, you can get it from your dealer. Wherever you get it from its the same price. Look out on E Bay somtimes they come up, when I was looking there was a Swift carisma colour sceme on there at half the normal price (unused)

Kev

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
trucker said:
We got ours direct from leisure furnishings exact match as it was the same manufacture of the seats in the Sterling. Mine have faded a little but cant really tell the difference. I think it cost £125 direct, you can get it from your dealer. Wherever you get it from its the same price. Look out on E Bay somtimes they come up, when I was looking there was a Swift carisma colour sceme on there at half the normal price (unused)

Kev

We had the cushions on our Ace Jubilee Statesman replaced under warratnty as they had faded and Leisure Furnishings were very good to deal with
They also replaced the fixed bed mattress under warranty when it sagged and at no extra cost supplied a replacement without the fold down the middle
They sent a carriage paid plastic bag etc and arranged collection

Excellent company
http://www.leisure-furnishings.co.uk/

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts