Swift Charisma 545

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
Hi Anthony

I saw one at the caravan show in February and liked the look of it. I'd also be interested in any feedback if anyone out there has one?

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
Sorry Anthony and Sophie- I don't look on the forum as often as I should and only now spotted this thread. We've got a 545 having ordered it when we saw it in pre- production form last August ( liked the layout so much) and have used it now for two eight night holidays.

Generally we are very happy with it. Plus points being the amount of lounge and table top space. Also like the look and spec on it with the TV storage etc. It's waiting to go back in to dealer for a couple of minor issues.

Any more queries come back to me,

Carwyn

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi there !

We too have the 545 and LOVE it !!!!! - yes as with any new van we've got a couple of little niggles which are being sorted by swift but as a whole 100% love this van.

We have two girls of 6 and 11 and this layout really works for us. In the winter we used both dining area's and made up the beds at night ( children really appreciated the extra lounge / playing / dining area ) and now we have made up the fixed bed and put on the matress (free with van) as we spend much time outside so dont need as much room inside during the better weather.

The bathroom is large and well thought out and the kitchen area perfect.

We have found that there is more than enough room in the van for the four of us and for the clothes / shoes and toys of the three females i share it with !!!!

Should you have any more queries then please do not hesitate to ask.

thanks

simon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts