Swift escape 674 motorhome

Jun 30, 2022
Visit site
Hi, can anyone help me out here please. I have recently bought a 2017 Swift escape 674 motorhome and have noticed that whilst connected to electric hook up, the vehicle battery is showing it's being charged on the Swift command APP and not the leisure battery. Do I need to choose which battery I want to be charged or is it done automatically.

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Long time since I had a Swift Motorhome but in those days we had to switch to whatever one we wanted to charge. It was a manual setting.

I don't really see how it could be automatic but then times have changed.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Just spoken to a friend with a 2010 Swift and he reckons the car battery is independent ,other than the vehicle system links to the fridge when driving. But on EHU he's certain only the leisure battery is charged and supports the leisure 12 volts systems. Mind you this is guy who had water softener installed and when I looked in and said"the salt is gone" he had not appreciated that it required regular top ups of salt.:eek:

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2022
Visit site
Just spoken to a friend with a 2010 Swift and he reckons the car battery is independent ,other than the vehicle system links to the fridge when driving. But on EHU he's certain only the leisure battery is charged and supports the leisure 12 volts systems. Mind you this is guy who had water softener installed and when I looked in and said"the salt is gone" he had not appreciated that it required regular top ups of salt.:eek:
🤣 thanks Clive

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts