Nov 4, 2006
Visit site
Sorry to invade your message board guys, but just incase you didnt read my post in your insurance section. If there is ant tabbert owners out there please can tou help me. Iv just bought a comtesse, ive got no paperwork with it but was told it was a 97 model. Where on the chassis would it give me the chassis number and year and possibly model. I know this sounds dumb but i dropped a real blob buying the thing, i cant even get insured. please help, desperate and stupid, chris

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Getting insurance for a Tabbert is dependant on it's size.

If it is over 2.3 metres wide or 8 meters long you will have a problem but you may get insured through the likes of Adrian Flux.

Perhaps a Tabbert owner will help regarding the year etc.

Is there any number after the Comtesse logo such as 650.

Nov 4, 2006
Visit site

If it is over 2.3 metres wide or 8 meters long you will have a problem but you may get insured through the likes of Adrian Flux.

Hi Rod, thanx for ur response. There is no number following the name. Ive bin told the year is stamped on the front near on the chassis frame, but there loads ov numbers there, confused!! ta

Nov 4, 2006
Visit site

HEY HEY. Adrain flux they sed YES!! let see iv they can quote me HAPPY!! Jus need to find out wat year it is now. THANX ROD

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts