Talking Horse

Jun 15, 2018
Visit site
Me and Mrs were out in Yorkshire, having a nice walk in the rain. Mrs overheard these two dogs chatting about the poor quality of their biscuits. I heard one of two horses, whom were over looking the scene, say - "You two have it easy, you should try standing out here in the rain all night".......!
To which one dog said........"Did you here that... A TALKING HORSE". :blink:
We went back for more of those nice mushrooms......!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Iron Duke , be careful, you might get a slapped wrist from a mod for having a sense of humour.

A new site near Stonehenge, where the Graves were found to be Egyptian , covered in cocoa powder and hazel nuts. Covered in gold foil. The British tomd of Pherearo Rohas. :woohoo: :oops:

I will get my coat. :kiss:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Iron Duke , be careful, you might get a slapped wrist from a mod for having a sense of humour.

A new site near Stonehenge, where the Graves were found to be Egyptian , covered in cocoa powder and hazel nuts. Covered in gold foil. The British tomd of Pherearo Rohas. :woohoo: :oops:

That's a bit uncalled for Hutch.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Parksy said:
EH52ARH said:

Sorry Smacked my own wrist,

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Parksy said:
EH52ARH said:

Sorry Smacked my own wrist,

Ha ha class !! :p

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Parksy said:
EH52ARH said:

Hope you didn't take the comment personally Parksy, we all know that you have a great sense of humour, the world would be a less happy place without it.
:)

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
That's very kind of you Anseo.
I would never take any forum comment personally, but much as I like Hutch I can't let him go casting nasturtiums without challenging his slightly jaded view of us. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts