Tesco points accepted for DFDS crossings Dover/Dunkerque and Newcastle/Amsterdam

Feb 3, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for that Val - I didn't know that.
We save the points for the tunnel but it takes us at least a year - should be considerably less for Dover/Dunkirk.

Apr 17, 2005
Visit site
Hi Val,
Following your post I have been checking the Tesco site for details of this offer but nothing has appeared yet. In fact following your link gives an error message (can not remember what it said.)
Do you have any information on when this may become available please, or maybe I have missed it? Also I guess the February Caravan Show discount codes might soon be out to help we poor pensioners!

Enjoy your holidays,

Trevor M

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Unfortunately Tesco have now announced that they will no longer 'partner' DFDS and that this offer has been withdrawn!
Sorry about that chaps!

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Just to confirm that this is now live, and bookable. Someone on another forum has reported a huge saving, using his Tesco vouchers on the Newcastle to Amsterdam route. Here are his comments:

We are therefore crossing from Newcastle to Amsterdam and back with the car and caravan, for £70 in Tesco vouchers and about £75 in cash including dinner and breakfast. This is saving me a days journey and fuel/mileage to Dover so is a real bargain.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts