Tesco Vouchers ...again

Aug 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi there

reading the posts about Tesco Vouchers. This is all news to me. They send me paper vouchers to spend in store. Does anyone know if these can be exchanged for deals? Seems I could get a HUGELY better deal that way.

Cheers, Carole

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
carole,

i never spend my vouchers in store, i save them up for appox 1 year and then use them either to go on a package holiday or for the past three years have used them to pay for my ferry across to france via p&o, but as in a previous thread p&o are now stopping this. Maybe brittany ferries will take over from them. you will get a much better deal by exchanging them.

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Carole,

If you go on to the Tesco web site and look for club card deals,you will get loads of info there.If you don't understand any of it.....Diane who posts regularly works at Tescos and will give you good advice.Isn't it nice to have fellow caravanners helping each other? :eek:)

Maureen

Aug 4, 2007
Visit site
Carole,

If you go on to the Tesco web site and look for club card deals,you will get loads of info there.If you don't understand any of it.....Diane who posts regularly works at Tescos and will give you good advice.Isn't it nice to have fellow caravanners helping each other? :eek:)

Maureen
Hi there

thanks for all the replies about the Tesco vouchers, got it sorted now and I will definately be using them more wisely in future. Fingers crossed another ferry company gets 'on board' in place of P & O.

Cheers

CArole

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Carole,

Like other posters have mentioned, you do get a much better 'deal' with your Tesco vouchers by spending them in the Tesco deals brochure.

We have been saving ours over the last two years and have just booked a Virgin snow holiday in New England & Boston USA.

(

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts