Thank Goodness we kept our Caravan

May 17, 2010
Visit site
After over two years of research and lots of visits to dealerships and private address we finaly bought our first motorhome last month.
We gave her a trip out to the beach for the day - brilliant - found a large car park parked up for fish and chip dinner washed down with a cup of tea.,lovelly .. but then we tried her out for a night out - O.M.G. Hate it... Nether of us could sleep, we were so stuffy and the bed was sooo uncomfortable, we were tossing and turning all night. Stuck on the site with no where to go (No car on tow) and no bus route . But with 2 dogs had short walks.
THANK GOODNESS WE KEPT OUR CARAVAN - only down side we sold 4 x 4 for a new little car for me Ford B Max
So now looking at changing my 6 week old car to a Ford S Max which we hope will tow something and will part x the caravan to some thing a bit smaller than our Bailey Olympus twin.

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
plumbers wife said:
After over two years of research and lots of visits to dealerships and private address we finaly bought our first motorhome last month.
We gave her a trip out to the beach for the day - brilliant - found a large car park parked up for fish and chip dinner washed down with a cup of tea.,lovelly .. but then we tried her out for a night out - O.M.G. Hate it... Nether of us could sleep, we were so stuffy and the bed was sooo uncomfortable, we were tossing and turning all night. Stuck on the site with no where to go (No car on tow) and no bus route . But with 2 dogs had short walks.
THANK GOODNESS WE KEPT OUR CARAVAN - only down side we sold 4 x 4 for a new little car for me Ford B Max
So now looking at changing my 6 week old car to a Ford S Max which we hope will tow something and will part x the caravan to some thing a bit smaller than our Bailey Olympus twin.
You know the comnfort of the be din the twin but will not know if the bed in a smaller caravan is just as comfortable and may end up with another motorhome fiasco. Get another 4 x 4 and keep the Olympus!

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi Surfer - Thanks for the advise -- We kept the Olympus and last week bought another 4 x 4
Dodge Nitro -- Why do you men always get your own way. :unsure: my lovely little car gone. :(

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts