That Green thing

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
This morning went out to caravan to hook up with car to make sure all light are working. After about an hour still trying to connect plug. I used the "Green " cap to align the plug but it refused to go in and turn. Eventually got it done but more a fluke thing. Any one know what could be stopping it ?.

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
Is the outer of the connector able to move-the green thing simply makes the middle bit rotate round the outer-or vice versa would be a better description-issomething in the jamming it-muck or grit? Or has the plastic been distorted?

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Also check that none of the pins are bent or out of line especially if the initially obstinacy led to so many attempts to connect.

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
This morning went out to caravan to hook up with car to make sure all light are working. After about an hour still trying to connect plug. I used the "Green " cap to align the plug but it refused to go in and turn. Eventually got it done but more a fluke thing. Any one know what could be stopping it ?.
Hello,
I use the "green thing" - mine is blue, each time I disconnect the van from the car.I've come to the conclusion that the pins can come out of line depending on how violently you twist the plug when disconnecting.
Usually jiggling the "green thing" about makes it connect with the plug ok ready for the next time you connect to the car.

Reactions: Robert_374373903
May 7, 2012
Visit site
I had a problem using it and needed help. It does seem before realigning the lug on the plug went in to the left and it now goes in at the top. Not sure how that happened but that was it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts