The 4x4 (yawn) debate!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
So you've got the biggest 4x4 on the market and a caravan 2nd only to the titanic! Well hey, good luck to you, well done, your ok in my view! Whilst someone else has an Astra/Focus and a 10ft 2 berth! Well hey, good luck to you, well done, your ok in my view too! The point? Freedom and choice, isn't that what our great hobby is all about? So come on you pro and anti 4x4ers, put this subject out to pasture now! Please?

Freedom and choice people, freedom and choice. Amen.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There must be some very sad people around if they get upset because someone has a 4 x 4 and they don't. Generally this emotion is regarded as jealously and I was under the impression that this emotion was mostly confined to immature spiteful children.

I use a sedan for towing however if I was to ever get stuck in a muddy field I will be extremely grateful if a 4 x 4 owner pulled me out.

live and let live!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Could'nt agree more mate but I'm not so sure about the happy family message that caravanning is supposed to be about.Over the past year I've been amazed about the amount of slagging,bitching,back-stabbing etc,I've read on web sites,mags and so on.Its a pity to think that when we go our hols,we will be judged on what type of people we are, simply because of what we drive, what van we tow, or even how long it takes to erect an awning.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hiya Geordie, well put! I couldn't give a monkeys what cars/caravans other people have. If it's bigger and better than mine, good luck to 'em. Just think what it must be like if you own a boat, I've heard that some of the yachting/boating brigade are even bigger plonkers than some of the tosspots spouting rubbish on here. All the best, Barney.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Barney, we obviously sing from the same hymn sheet(as they say)and not for the first time either.Some of these people are so twisted,they rock themselves to sleep when trying to get up in the morning.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You must be a very synical person if all you can do is moan about what other people own regarding car and caravan. May I suggest that you change your perspective on society and get a life before you die of envy and/or jealousy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts