The best Caravan

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
I`m from sweden an i wonder witch you think is the best Caravan?

What do you think aboute the Swedish caravans?

I mean Kabe,Polar,Cabby

Please tell me what you think.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
we have a bustner,interestingly although magazines harp on about the build quality of the german vans, they are cheaper than the home market ones!. very good value secondhand too.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Jonas,

I thought your name was more Danish than Swede !!!.

How very perceptive of you to know I had a Sprite. I also have a Nympth but she is my pride and joy, So not one for the Road

XXX Frank

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi Jonas A,

As I said yesterday, there are no Swedish caravans on sale here in the UK that I know of.

In my 20 years of caravaning I have never seen one.

The only Swedish things we get over here are Volvo cars/trucks, Saab cars, Scania trucks & ABBA.

I am sure that Swedish caravans are good, but not having seen one I can not comment.

G.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Frank, what did you mean in your post about "being a long way from yours"? The way I read it, it was quite offensive.You then carried on with other posts in the same vein. May I ask why?

Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
Hi Jonas A,

As I said yesterday, there are no Swedish caravans on sale here in the UK that I know of.

In my 20 years of caravaning I have never seen one.

The only Swedish things we get over here are Volvo cars/trucks, Saab cars, Scania trucks & ABBA.

I am sure that Swedish caravans are good, but not having seen one I can not comment.

G.
Graham

Try that huge place at J7 of the M6

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts