The caravanmedic

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi All, anyone had any work done with the caravanmedic? I let a guy based in Poole loose on my van and he totally wrecked it!

He sprayed it the wrong colour then promised me head office could put it right so I let him take my van to their head office 115 mile's away and when he returned it the colour was ok but it now feels rough where they have sprayed it plus the paint has a run in and when you look down the side of the van you can see where the repair has been done! I am still awaiting his response.

Just a warning.. Don't get caught out like I did..

Nov 5, 2006
Visit site
as you had this work done by caravanmedic I asume that the damage was to a textured area? & the other option was a full panel replacement & insurance claim? (I 'm in this position & considering caravanmedic) I hope you get it sorted to your satifaction,Please post the outcome

Regards

Tony

Jul 11, 2006
Visit site
This will be run by a franchisee and so the quality of work will vary from area to area but it will be interesting to see what happens when things go wrong.

What sort of price difference where you looking at between caravanmedic and a approved caravan bodyshop?.

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tony, the repair was to a flat panel and was only the size of a fifty pence to be honest a sticker would have covered it and nobody would have known any different! The only reason I got the repair done was because a warden was cutting the grass and a stone flicked up and hit the side of the van he admitted it straight away and the cc club agreed to repair it.

Hi Jasper, The guy did the job on the camp site that was the only reason I let him do the job the price difference between him and Davan caravans was

Jul 11, 2006
Visit site
Hi Rob, I don't think you are to fussy and I also think you should persue the matter untill you are satisfied, perhaps even having the job re done at the dealer and sending Caravanmedic the bill, you seem to have given them every chance to redress the situation, I would think you would be within your rights.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts