the firs cc site, derbyshire

Jun 18, 2008
Visit site
Jo-Ann - yes we were there at Easter. Facilities are excellent. Quite a few fully serviced pitches - possibly too many. Maybe not the best site for small children - I don't remember there being a play area. The windmill at Heage (couple of miles away) is worth a visit. Only use the access route as given in CC handbook/website.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jo-Anne,

We only live a stones throw from the site (in Belper)so for obvious reasons have not stayed at the site.The site was only opened last year so I presume the facilities will be A1 still. Looks pretty good from the outside and the access roads are all OK. The CC took over a good up and running site and made it even better!!

There is plenty to do around the area and lovely places to visit. Chatsworth House,the Peak District,Dovedale,Ashborne,Matlock and Derby etc.

Hope this helps

Regards

Nidge

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jo-Anne,

We only live a stones throw from the site (in Belper)so for obvious reasons have not stayed at the site.The site was only opened last year so I presume the facilities will be A1 still. Looks pretty good from the outside and the access roads are all OK. The CC took over a good up and running site and made it even better!!

There is plenty to do around the area and lovely places to visit. Chatsworth House,the Peak District,Dovedale,Ashborne,Matlock and Derby etc.

Hope this helps

Regards

Nidge
Sorry Jo- Anne,Fully endorse what V M say's about using the club handbook regarding the main road access route.

Nidge

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts