The longest trip from UK?

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
We read lots about people taking their toureres to France and Italy; etcbut what about further afield? I mean has anyone taken their tourer east into asia?

John

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
East into Asia ! ! ! Are you related to Michael Palin by any chance ? If you do try it Alex the editor will want the mother and father of all write - ups so take a pen.

Mike E

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
the farthest I have toured with a caravan or trailer tent has been to southern italy. for fast and economical travel I would recommend the trailer tent.

I met a Dutchman (80 yrs.old) in Boppard Germany who had just returned from a trip to Russia. he was very interesting to talk to. his hobby was collecting pewter and lead soldier figurines.

he had spent most of his retirement travelling with his wife around around eastern & western Europe, with a 12ft dutch van.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
the farthest I have toured with a caravan or trailer tent has been to southern italy. for fast and economical travel I would recommend the trailer tent.

I met a Dutchman (80 yrs.old) in Boppard Germany who had just returned from a trip to Russia. he was very interesting to talk to. his hobby was collecting pewter and lead soldier figurines.

he had spent most of his retirement travelling with his wife around around eastern & western Europe, with a 12ft dutch van.
I think the Dutch are perhaps the keenest caravanners I bump, not physically!, into them far more than the Brit's. Mind you they do have an advantage not having the channel to contend with.

I amuses me that they like to travel in groups with a paid "captain" to marshal them.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Shiraz I noticed you mention in a post about walking in front of me because of my surname, but I notice you are prone to a little flattulence- I quote -- " Shiraz

14 Nov 2005 04:19 PM the fartest I have toured with a caravan or trailer tent has been to southern italy.

heheheheh!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts