the mag

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Now now, ladies and gentlemen, be nice! I always said this forum needed a spell checker, and perhaps a thesaurus. Would save me typing this out in MS Word and copying every time. And yes I did spell check thesaurus.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Now now, ladies and gentlemen, be nice! I always said this forum needed a spell checker, and perhaps a thesaurus. Would save me typing this out in MS Word and copying every time. And yes I did spell check thesaurus.
yes

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mark

I agree with Tony a LOT of ads which I understand they need but they are the same every time, have you tried "caravan" thats quite a good one,lots of ads in there too though i,m afraid,! Happy caravanning,! Where you off to next?

Apr 24, 2005
Visit site
Tut tut can't mention other mags on here can we?

The only other one i read is the Land Rover C&C Club newsletter

(honest). Off to sunny IOW in july, can't wait, what about u?

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Tut tut can't mention other mags on here can we?

The only other one i read is the Land Rover C&C Club newsletter

(honest). Off to sunny IOW in july, can't wait, what about u?
gotta keep them on their toes!!! Have a graet time,Cornwall for us next !!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As for the Practical Caravan, personally speaking I wish it would be true to it's 'mast head' like it's sister mag Practical Classics (cars)

Now that's a proper PRACTICAL magazine and a brilliant read

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I look at the mag yes there are a lot of add in there. About one every other page on add rig. this how they are making it look bigger. But tycoon game I none about for mouths. The labour of love was on tv some weeks a go. Yes I now I cud only come with two bits.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mark

I agree with Tony a LOT of ads which I understand they need but they are the same every time, have you tried "caravan" thats quite a good one,lots of ads in there too though i,m afraid,! Happy caravanning,! Where you off to next?
to get van sevthist

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As for the Practical Caravan, personally speaking I wish it would be true to it's 'mast head' like it's sister mag Practical Classics (cars)

Now that's a proper PRACTICAL magazine and a brilliant read
Agree with you 100% - Well said.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Captain I have read some of your other replys and have found them really funny,have also seen your serious ones trying to help people,therefore I cant BELIEVE how nasty you and zbungle have been to Mark,the guy just likes caravanning and contributing,so his spelling is hard to understand,(maybe he is dyslexic,this doesnt make him thick) but a decent person(me included) will take time to read it a couple of times and work it out,its called acceptance and tolerance and makes for a decent human bieng. YUR DA PLEB !!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Captain I have read some of your other replys and have found them really funny,have also seen your serious ones trying to help people,therefore I cant BELIEVE how nasty you and zbungle have been to Mark,the guy just likes caravanning and contributing,so his spelling is hard to understand,(maybe he is dyslexic,this doesnt make him thick) but a decent person(me included) will take time to read it a couple of times and work it out,its called acceptance and tolerance and makes for a decent human bieng. YUR DA PLEB !!!!!!!!!!!
Well said.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts