the mag

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Get this 'captain' person removed from the forum. Not only does he insult people who he assumes are not 'as highly articulate' as himself, he's also a silly little person who likes to insult women too.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Get this 'captain' person removed from the forum. Not only does he insult people who he assumes are not 'as highly articulate' as himself, he's also a silly little person who likes to insult women too.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
lh, guess what ..................we don't live in a fascist dictatorship and we have FREEDOM OF SPEECH, I am entitled to my own opinion.

my opnion is that you have been well and truly taken in by my postings concerning women. Oh well, there's always one born every minute .............. one that can't see a joke when it slaps them in the face. Haven't you ever been to the circus then?

Boing Boing Boing Boing Boing Boing splat!

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Skip,the kangaroo has taken you over,seek help now and Andy may come back. Its obvious that your comments are causing offence,whether they're a joke or not, they are becoming more and more personal.Why can't you appologise ,if the kangaroo's not man enough,...maybe Andy is?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
On the Freedom of Speech issue I agree with the Proctologists Dream. We all have the right to express ourselves.

Right now this idiot really does not want to know what I think of his silly utterings. But if he wishes to continue making a fool of himself that is his choice.

If I understand Brian correctly then the man behind the mask (ooh! how cool is THAT!!) is an "Andy".

If so - Andy - grow up mate.

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
Hi All. The moderator has replied to my posting mid-way up this thread. I think the moderator has a point lets ignore this Captain Kangaroo, don't respond to any of his postings and simply continue as if he is not there. But this needs every bodies, and I mean every bodies, co-operation. So what about it. Perhaps one day Andy will get a life do the gentlemanly thing and apologise and we can welcome him back to the fold.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi All. The moderator has replied to my posting mid-way up this thread. I think the moderator has a point lets ignore this Captain Kangaroo, don't respond to any of his postings and simply continue as if he is not there. But this needs every bodies, and I mean every bodies, co-operation. So what about it. Perhaps one day Andy will get a life do the gentlemanly thing and apologise and we can welcome him back to the fold.
Agreed 100%

After all I train my dogs (works on children as well) by ignoring bad behaviour and rewarding good

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
lh, guess what ..................we don't live in a fascist dictatorship and we have FREEDOM OF SPEECH, I am entitled to my own opinion.

my opnion is that you have been well and truly taken in by my postings concerning women. Oh well, there's always one born every minute .............. one that can't see a joke when it slaps them in the face. Haven't you ever been to the circus then?

Boing Boing Boing Boing Boing Boing splat!
yeh,nearly every ----in day when you are on

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Agreed 100%

After all I train my dogs (works on children as well) by ignoring bad behaviour and rewarding good
I agree too.

Mark mate - try not to be put off by all this. Do come back and join us.

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts