The new Grenadier

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
This seems a very capable and practical vehicle if you can afford one and you go off road often. See
View: https://youtu.be/gkbm7SKlmSU
I’ve been watching the serialised videos and briefings right through its development. The expertise that Ineos drew together is amazing, plus Steyr led the design programme selecting really high quality kit and invoking a widespread consultation on what potential customers required. . At £55k it’s a good price considering late model old style Defenders are still fetching £40k.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
If you wanted something with a bit more comfort, try this for size. Available from a local garage. Makes Grenadier look a bargain.

FA57E7D2-0952-4C39-97A1-519DF027247A.jpeg

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Looks good on paper and at the price quoted a bargain when compared to the opposition. It is built in a former Mercedes factory by the ex Mercedes workers, so quality should be high.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Looks good on paper and at the price quoted a bargain when compared to the opposition. It is built in a former Mercedes factory by the ex Mercedes workers, so quality should be high.
The factory was owned by Daimler AG and used to build Smart cars - so not quite as strong a Mercedes connection.

Jul 25, 2021
Visit site
The factory is in France, Merc was wanting to bring production there back into Germany, Sir Radcliffe was hoping to build in the in Wales and England, but the engines are Mercedes so in talks the management mentioned to him about the availability of the factory that they were closing, its rumoured that they paid Sir Radcliffe to take it off their hands, I should imagine that the workforce will be a mix of nationality's,

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
The factory is in France, Merc was wanting to bring production there back into Germany, Sir Radcliffe was hoping to build in the in Wales and England, but the engines are Mercedes so in talks the management mentioned to him about the availability of the factory that they were closing, its rumoured that they paid Sir Radcliffe to take it off their hands, I should imagine that the workforce will be a mix of nationality's,
The Grenadier is powered by BMW engines.

Reactions: Buckman
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I thought engines were BMW too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts