The odd one out

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
For a moment there, I thought I'd clicked on a caravan forum. Obviously, I was wrong.

Parksy, why has this thread been allowed to continue on the "general" column?
Surely it should be in "Chit chat"?

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
In common with one or two recent threads on the forum this one has strayed off topic here and there. The original topic ought to have been opened on the Overseas Touring message board to be strictly accurate but if I start moving everything around because the contributors have strayed off topic or had some sort of conversation amongst themselves then confusion would reign supreme and forum users would soon get fed up of it.
To be fair to those who introduced a small diversion, although they did hijack the thread a wee bit at least they apologised, other forum members had something to puzzle over and discuss on a cold winters evening and in the great scheme of things no harm was done.
No doubt other threads will stray off topic from time to time in spite of my requests to stick to the matter in hand but hey ho, that's internet forums for you, you just can't stop these pesky forumites from communicating with each other.
smiley-laughing.gif

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well Parksy
That would be a Ecuminical Matter as the Great man said, Long live Father Ted (I wish he was still alive) And may Father Jack be the next Bishop of Rome to sort the world out ,with his (Whisky Drinking) straight talking and thinking. Women,Drink etc. God Bless Him.
Here endeth this espiscal dialog.
Long Live heavy rock and caravanning.
Von Ryan

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Von Ryan said:
Well Parksy
That would be a Ecuminical Matter as the Great man said, Long live Father Ted (I wish he was still alive) And may Father Jack be the next Bishop of Rome to sort the world out ,with his (Whisky Drinking) straight talking and thinking. Women,Drink etc. God Bless Him.
Here endeth this espiscal dialog.
Long Live heavy rock and caravanning.
Von Ryan
I'll drink to that VR
beak.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts