The old stables CL Dorset

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Brian, I havn't used the site as it is within 2 miles of home. Is there anything you want to know about the Wimborne area? Ray

Jan 30, 2006
Visit site
Hi Ray

we have booked on the site for August and wanted to know what the site is like and if it is well kept, as we can not seem to find any pictures of it any where.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Brian, You have hit the jackpot. I looked at the site yesterday afternoon and in the sunshine looked everything a top CL/CS type of site should be. The owners obviously take pride in it.

There is easy access off of Stapehill Road into the gravel drive way of the owners house. There is then a metal gate and a gravel drive to the camping padock. The padock is large enough to easily pitch 5 vans without them encroaching on each other. The grass is in very good condition and it is flat. The camping padock has got further padocks on three sides with horses. The electric points are spread around the perimeter. The water, waste disposal and elsan point are all good. There is a single toilet in good condition near the access gate.

I am sure you will be impressed and I hope you have a good time in my neck of the woods. Ray

Jan 30, 2006
Visit site
thank you so much Ray that is a great help, we will hopefully have a great time, weather permitting of course.

always good to have an idea of what the site is like.

Thank you again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts