The pink stuff

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 24, 2014
Visit site
No odours here either. Then again the rule of the house is liquids only. If its for anything else, you get your Felippe Falops on and trundle off to the shower block.

Last edited:
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I have never had an issue with CAMC facilities for cleanliness and the staff that clean them. The issue is the disgusting habits of some campers who seem to feel it beneath them to clean up after themselves.

Reactions: Bluetonic

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Megan. 😊
I also use Thetford Pink toilet flush tank additive.
The online advertising blurb states that it creates a smooth protective coating on caravan toilet bowls and seals, it's said to prevent odours and limescale build up in the flush tank and it smells of lavender.
I can't guarantee that it lives up to it's claims, but with three or four weeks between caravan trips for us it's inevitable that some water will remain in the flush tank and hopefully the pink stuff keeps it ok.
Since Covid 19 and the closure and limitations on site facilities we've had at times to rely on our onboard facilities in all respects 💩
With the Thetford Blue concentrated bought in a double pack with the pink there have been no unpleasant odours, and even with frequent emptying the fluids last well and do their stuff for us.

Reactions: Hutch
Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
In a full flush tank put about 2 cap fulls in but i use aldi's own make think it's called flozora just as good and a 3rd of the price

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts