The recycling walk of shame?

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
It wasn't a Jack Russel, but JR x Chiwauwa, The labradodle was sleeping, as was the wife, and it was from the wednesday previous. Why do too many trips to the recycling. :blink:

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
I'm no kill joy but I do agree with Martin on some of the sites I have seen from the night before with empty wine bottles and other trash just left there when I'm off to have a shower at 0700 (sorry the morning after), but what amuses me is it always the same type of person 'Oh I don't drink', sorry but you don't at home but when you are away from the neighbours in the caravan and drunk at two o clock in the morning, you know who you are so grow up and invite me, :p

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I enjoyed Martin's article.

Some caravaners do exhibit indiscreet admissions of excessive beverage consumption and really deserve condemnation, the chap Martin observed ought to seek counselling, all that tonic water...............tut-tut-tut.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Awe really...............CMON.

Call that a session? :evil:

Added to that would have been twelve bottles of Old Peculier, one of Laphroaig and maybe even a 75cl of Sambuca. Wifey normally recycles her own.

I used to take a portable still, but those pesky kids kept knocking it over.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts