The season of goodwill.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone ever seen that mythical figure who appears out of nowhere.

You know who I mean ?

It's the complete stranger who brings you a cup of tea to ease the stress of pitching and erecting your awning.

I am still waiting, someone did dash out from behind the rustling curtains once but it was to quote the 15 yard rule or something similar.

Happy Christmas all !

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It's my husband!!!! He loves to help and meet new people, the kettles on as soon as someone pulls up. Actually we've made some good caravaning friends, as it's a good way to break the ice.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have met the mythical teamaker on a CC cl near Saddleworth, Lancs. He is there every year for the Whit Friday Brass Band Contests and as soon as we pulled onto the site he appeared with a very welcome cuppa for us both. Many thanks if you, the mythical teamaker, are reading this, we shall be back there again this May!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I think the teamaker would hide away from us while we are pitching up........there always seems to be a stressful moment or two when putting up the awning....usually when I attempt to zip on the awning panels inside out or upside down...... or our 13yr old becomes an expert and refuses to hand us the correct pole because he is insisting his choice of pole is better......After all that any potential tea makers are pretending they did not see us!! I hasten to add we are as quiet as church mice for the rest of our stay.

TRENDING THREADS