Thetford flush not working

Jul 27, 2019
Visit site
Hi all, hoping I can get some advice. I have a swift challenger 1992 and all of a sudden the toilet flush stopped working. I've checked all the fuses in the caravan and all are ok. The fuse under the toilet is also ok. I don't know how to access the pump or how to check the switch on the toilet flush. Any helpful advice would be really appreciated

Jul 27, 2019
Visit site
I'm not sure, how would I check. Sorry for sounding stupid it's our first caravan and am still learning. Would it be where you fill the chemicals? Thanks for your response

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Maz, not being totally daft, is the toilet flush Header full. There is an outside filler to put the flush water into, this is seperate to your fresh water system. . Can you hear a pump running g when you push a button on top of the toilet unit.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
......most likely a C2.
I would recheck the dedicated fuse in cassette locker. Spray fuse contacts area with electrical contact spray.
Access to electric flush pump is under toilet roll holder.
Twist and pull out casing of toilet roll holder.

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
The electric flush will rely on the 12v system of the van. So ensure that the master switch on the control board (usually on the cabinet by the door) is on, and that other 12v things work (like lights or the interior light in the fridge. If you google Thetford toilets there is comprehensive info on the website for current and discontinued models, including videos that might be of help. You can also select the toilet that matches your own by description or visuals.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts