Thetford N112 Fridge Fault

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
No confusion on my part.....my Swift Group caravan works in exactly the same way as yours.
There is a tendency by some to think all makes and models of caravan work in exactly the same way.....how their caravan works must be how yours works!

Reactions: Hutch and Dustydog
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
No confusion on my part.....my Swift Group caravan works in exactly the same way as yours.
There is a tendency by some to think all makes and models of caravan work in exactly the same way.....how their caravan works must be how yours works!
My last three Dometic fridges are the same. According to the Bailey wiring diagram, the caravans 12 v battery only supplies the fridge light when the fridge is switched to 12v or 240v or gas.This enables the fridge internal light to operate. Once this switch is in off mode no 12 v. The 12 v heater element on mine only works when connected to the car, engine running at more than tick over rpm and subject to the smart alternator deciding.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts