This Forum

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 30, 2005
Visit site
You have been warned about directing personal abuse at other forum users. Even the Moderator is entitled to basic levels of good manners and respect.

To accuse someone of being a bit like one of the world's most evil dictators is completely unacceptable.

Sorry Mod, I just think Idi was misunderstood, just like your moderation really

Jul 29, 2005
Visit site
Seems to me that most are as bad as each other, Kanga spoils nearly every post but can be witty and entertaining in doing so.

Clive is so holier than thou he makes a saint look bad and will argue just to see his post on the thread, and will then accuse everyone but himself for bringing a thread down although it is nearly always himself.

And daventura, seems a nice guy just not keen on his homophobic liking of Kanga, are you lovers???

All in all not a bad forum, helpful amusing and entertaining.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Seems to me that most are as bad as each other, Kanga spoils nearly every post but can be witty and entertaining in doing so.

Clive is so holier than thou he makes a saint look bad and will argue just to see his post on the thread, and will then accuse everyone but himself for bringing a thread down although it is nearly always himself.

And daventura, seems a nice guy just not keen on his homophobic liking of Kanga, are you lovers???

All in all not a bad forum, helpful amusing and entertaining.
So, go fill your polling card in.......

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Chrissylizzie

No

Lol spotted what I was get at Michael for saying.

I was not wont to say any one is s .

I do not like the word that you have used that begin with s so I do not use it.

Mark
Hi Mark

Sorry, I misunderstood your point. I agree with you that I also do not like that word as I don't think anybody is, so perhaps it should be banned from the Forum!!

Chris

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts